Legal NoticePlease read this Copyright Notice carefully before using this site. By using this site, you signify your consent to the terms of this Copyright Notice. If you do not agree to the Terms, please exit the site.
1. You should assume that everything you see, read or hear on this site is protected by copyright, design right and/or other intellectual property rights unless otherwise stated and may only be used in accordance with these Terms. Haringey Squash Club does not warrant or represent that your use of materials displayed on this site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Haringey Squash Club. Images, illustrations, graphics, text, etc, are either the property of Haringey Squash Club or third parties who have licensed their rights to Haringey Squash Club. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws and/or other regulations and statutes.
2. The trademarks, logos and designs displayed on the site, are the property of Haringey Squash Club or third parties who have licensed their rights to Haringey Squash Club. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of Haringey Squash Club or such third party that may own the trademarks displayed on the site.
3. You may download, print and store selected portions of the content of the site provided that you (l) only use these copies for your own personal, non-commercial use, (ll) do not copy or post the content on any network computer or broadcast the content in the media, and (lll) do not modify or alter the content in any way. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. Haringey Squash Club reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights in any content you download from this site. Except as noted above, you may not copy, download, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute, transmit, transfer or create derivative works from the content without obtaining written permission from Haringey Squash Club in advance.
4. Haringey Squash Club has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
5. This site may contain links to other Web sites operated by third parties other than Haringey Squash Club. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Haringey Squash Club does not control such Web sites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this site contains links to other sites does not mean that Haringey Squash Club approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Haringey Squash Club disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party Web sites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this site.
6. Haringey Squash Club may at any time revise these Terms by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revision and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms to which you are bound.
7. These Terms shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to conflict of laws principles. Any legal action with respect to any transaction subject to these Terms must be commenced within 3 months after the cause of action has arisen. Any actions arising out of products purchased through the Website shall be decided by the courts of the United Kingdom. Buyer agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of these courts and waives any claim that venue is improper for any reasons in these courts.